Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Paige-an update!

Here's a picture of Paige before her surgery. Afterward, her face was about the same color as her hospital gown!

The green chair-Paige's new home for the next month. As you can see, she feels great & is drinking water like she is supposed to!



And finally...since Paige won't be in her own bed for a little while, this is what her room looks like now! You can't see it in this shot, but she is also getting a new ceiling. Hopefully this project won't take longer than a month, but I have a feeling it might.
Paige went back to the doctor today and received a good report. She can remove the sling in order to shower (which will make my mornings a litte easier!), she can ride the stationary bike, lift weights with her good arm, and possibly finish the track season! She will have surgery again on April 3 to remove the pins. She will be under general anesthesia again, but the procedure should only take about 15 minutes.



5 comments:

Drew and Carrie said...

glad to hear things are going well! paige looks great!

Kenyon said...

So glad to hear things are going well. Good luck with finishing her room - I have no doubt you will get it done within a month!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Cool pictures, Paige. I'm so glad your mom didn't snap one post-surgery! Make sure she puts some of your floor on after it's finished.

Mike & Dana said...

We're glad Paige is going well, seeing her in the recliner remindes me of the last trimester of all 3 of my pregnancies, it was the only place I could sleep. :0)

Mike & Dana said...

Great to see you doing well Paige. Seeing you in your green chair remindes me of the last trimester of all 3 of my pregnancies, our recliner was the only place I could sleep. :0)