Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Advice, anyone?

As you can see from the post entitled "Cool Runnings," I lack something in the art of arranging text & photos attractively! When Paige created that post the words and the pictures were perfectly arranged, the photo of my shoes WAS actually to the left of what I was typing, and it all looked so pretty. So pretty.

I don't know what happened in the millionth of a nanosecond that it took to go from "Preview" to "Publish Post," but something weird is going on!

If you have any tips on composing a post that at least looks like I'm older than a third-grader please. help. now.

7 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

This is why I always use the center option when adding photos. Mine don't line up correctly either. Maybe it's genetic?

Joann said...

...which could be a problem here as a lot of us are related either by blood or by marriage!

sahmqueen said...

I'm definitely the wrong person to ask. I just spent several hours adding your name and others as a hyperlink to my page under "7 Things About Me." I should take a computer class to stay current on technological thingys and doo-dads.

Glory

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Thanks all! I'll stick to the center option.

Another frustration? When I'm adding more than one photo at a time I forget that they will actually be in reverse order.

I know I really need to find a "cooler" background & page format for my blog, too. Just haven't done it.

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

You can click and drag the photos into any order you want after they are on the page. I usually add the photos first and then do text.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

sahmqueen said...

Looks like you need to up the security on your site. Make sure you do the word verification to keep solicitors away. (previous comment)