Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One more procedure

Paige will have surgery on Thursday to remove the pins from her shoulder. She does have to be under general anesthesia again (from what we've heard, you don't want to be awake for this), but the process is fairly short-like 15 minutes. She is much less apprehensive this time.

Paige should also be released to run track next week. She got some awesome new running shoes-I love them. I keep walking by the box and gazing at them with longing.... Incidentally, I also got new running shoes (which are very comfy), but mine aren't as pretty as Paige's. sigh

Maybe, just maybe, I will post a picture of them this evening. Because I know you are all dying to see a picture of shoes.

Also, Dad turns the big SIX-O on Thursday!!! Be sure to send him a Happy Birthday greeting!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

I personally like pictures of shoes. Post away!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Still waiting on the shoe pic.... now they're probably all sweaty and gross.