Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Justice Has Prevailed!

DWTS-Just in case you did not have your tv on today, Helio & Julianne won the Dancing with the Stars competition last night AND, Marie was dismissed within the first 15 minutes of the show! So....I was content to watch the entire show. I still liked Mel B., but Helio was obviously the crowd favorite, and let's face it-he's got the cutest grin EVER! Yeah, I was happy!
Let's hear it for the next season of DWTS!!! Wonder what "stars" they'll dredge up for the spring competition??? Gotta love it!

1 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

I forgot to add a positive comment about Marie!
She lost 31 LBS while working on her routines for the show! Now, I do have to hand it to her for her hard work. Forget Jenny Craig!
Way to go, Marie.

GW