Friday, November 2, 2007

Shocking!

Forgot to post this on the Trick or Treat one--let me just say that I was shocked, shocked I tell you by the Results show of Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday. Okay, so I can predict the judge's scoring, but cannot predict the viewers' votes. I have only one friend who watches the show, too (yes, I have more than one friend-just not more than one who watches!), and so I feel the need to discuss this show on the blog.
I'm rooting for Mel B. Love her! Let me just say that Marie obviously has a large fan base, because she needs to go home!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

What a horrible thing to say about poor Marie. Her daddy just died, you know.

Jen

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Ummm...I still feel the same after tonight's show. She had the nerve to dedicate the dance to her Dad! Talk about sympathy votes- First the "fainting," then her memorial to her dad.
Okay, I know that's mean. Shame on me.