Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Our church had its annual Sunday School Christmas program last Sunday.

I have no idea why this is underlining as I type. I would fix it if I could. I'm feeling rather stupid today-you'll find out why in another post.

Anyhoo, the program was great! Lane played the part of a Sunday School student who did not appreciate the true story of Christmas. There was a live play, and a powerpoint slideshow to go along with the Christmas story from Luke.

Lane was(okay, now I have a different font color and no underline. This is fabulous.) a shepherd for the nativity.
Lane as a Sunday School student.

Paige was one of the three kings who "saw a star in the East." Doesn't she look regal?




1 comments:

sahmqueen said...

This was hilarious. I've totally had one of those days today. I was the homeroom mom for Samuel's school. Today was the "winter" party (because you can't say Christmas party). I had to deal with so much drama, you would have thought I was planning someone's wedding. Honestly, do you remember even having a Christmas party in grade school? I think Shana's mom brought cookies once and we exchanged a $5 gift.