Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photo Fun, Take Three

Kim and Jennifer got me started on this. It's fun!

Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same - NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing etc.)

This was taken in Las Vegas last December. Jason and I went with friends for an extended weekend. Jason LOVES Vegas. Me, not so much. We had a lot of fun, though, and our friends knew some amazing places to eat.

A little more about the picture. Jason is not much of a walker, and so we were always waiting on him. The three of us would take the stairs while he made sure to take all of the moving sidewalks and escalators. He is pretending to be nonchalant in this picture, but he knew we were cracking up watching him!

1 comments:

sahmqueen said...

Too funny. I will try to do this too on my blog. It's been about a months since my last blog.