Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shop at home

I "winterized" my bathroom. I bought new towels at Target a couple of weeks ago, so I needed to redecorate my bathroom to coordinate with the towels.

So, I "shopped my house" and came up with an old black picture frame with a broken easel stand. I wrapped the mat with Christmas wrapping paper (it looks like hot air balloons in this picture, but it's actually pretty cool), and tacked a black ribbon on the back of the frame to hang it.

The greenery is from my yard (we'll see how long it lasts), and the picture frame & box are from my closet.

Close up of my new towels. I don't have a super camera that does everything justice, but I love them!

My little darlings. These pictures were taken about 4 years ago.




3 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

You ARE the Nester. Love it!

sahmqueen said...

You are on a blogging roll. Love the towels and the bathroom looks great.

Kenyon said...

Love it, love it, love it. I might try and "shop at home", as well. You're an HGTV junkie, aren't you?