Monday, October 8, 2007

Lane is 7 today!!

Birthday treats at school on Friday
Happy birthday, Lane!! It's hard for me to believe that my "baby" is already seven years old! Wow. He received some fun gifts: a science experiment kit (complete with a pooping intestine), Lego City garage/car wash and street sweeper, Lego tractor, new cowboy boots, and a ton of other cool stuff! We didn't have school today, so Lane got to sleep in a little. However, I had to leave early for a conference (reason why no school), so I had to call Lane to tell him "Happy Birthday" when he woke up. That stunk! Poor, poor me, but really, I felt like a rotten mom. Hopefully, we can have a party this coming weekend so that he feels like he really had a birthday.






A big, cheesy grin for the camera

2 comments:

sahmqueen said...

Happy Bday, Lane!!! Jude's 4th party is this Sunday. We are going to a PUmpkin Patch for a hay ride, Corn maze, and cupcakes. You're not a rotten mom for calling him. Just put extra icing on his piece of cake. He is a cutie!

Kenyon said...

Happy Birthday, Lane! What a joy to talk to you on the phone the other night! Sounds like you had a very fun day!