Friday, October 12, 2007

We have a winner!!

Paige (1st) & teammate Nicole (4th)-Can you tell it was windy??

Paige won the 7th grade girls league cross country title yesterday!! She was very excited (although she maintained her calm, cool composure :) ). This was the final cross country meet for the season, so she finished with a bang! Can you tell I'm proud???



On another note, Lane is home sick this afternoon (reason why I'm posting at 1:00 pm). Poor kiddo-he threw up in the cafeteria! That was always one of my biggest fears...getting sick in front of my friends!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Woohoo Paige!

Kenyon said...

Congratulations Paige! You are amazing - way to finish your season with a "bang!" I see a scholarship in your future!!

Joann said...

Yay!!!! Wish we could have been there to see this in person!

Aunt Jo