Thursday, October 18, 2007

New bedding



Okay, this isn't the most exciting post, but....I finally got new bedding for my room, so I am very excited! We got the furniture for Christmas last year, and it has taken me this long to find (and then actually purchase) bedding to go with the new bedroom set. I also got a very cool arrangement from the local pharmacy/gift store. It is next to the tv in the pics. I like the splash of color it adds to the room. I would like to find a cool, but inexpensive, mirror to hang above the tv. Since I know myself, it will probably take at least six months for me to accomplish that!

3 comments:

sahmqueen said...

Very pretty. Your room is so clean. I really like the bedding you chose. I still don't have my bedroom the way I want it. Seems like it gets all the mismatched pieces of furniture, and is last on the list of decorating priorities. My decorator friend says the Master bedroom should be top priority. Oops. Where did you find your bedding?
Glory

Joann said...

Looks great, Gwen; and I know just how exciting and sort of refreshing getting something like that done can be.

Thanks for the url update for your blog -- we've made the move with you!

Love seeing the pictures of the kids, and everything else, too!

Kenyon said...

Looks fantastic - you have such great taste! It could be the cover of the newest "Pottery Barn" magazine! Maybe you can find that nice little mirror during our trip to Wichita...you'll have 3 other people to provide input!