Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And so it begins...

I spent yesterday afternoon in my new classroom trying to get a feel for what needs to be done first! I was there for about five hours, and I cleaned out one small closet, one two-drawer filing cabinet, and two shelves.

Notice that I didn't mention putting anything back in the closets, drawers, or on the shelves! My head hurt like crazy after all of that thinking. Result: I was very grouchy with my kids.

So today I went to the store and picked up baggies, plastic storage boxes, and cleaning supplies. Tomorrow morning I plan to tackle some more of the room and organize what is currently piled on the floor. Paige & Lane can help me tomorrow. Lane already informed me that he is a better organizer than Paige is, and she's pretty good!

Lane and I are off to the optometrist. My contacts are telling me that it is time for new ones.

0 comments: